All you need to know about your Automatic Gold.
- I got a new phone. Do I need to set up my car again?
- Where do I plug in my adapter?
- Is my car supported?
- I’m unable to complete setup with my Automatic Gold adapter.
- Which adapter do I have
Hit the Road
- How does Crash Alert work?
- Can I share my current location with other people from my Pro app?
- How do I tag my trips in the Pro app?
- Can I see how fast I’m driving with the Gold App?
- How do I edit or change the Primary Driver phone number or my Emergency Contacts for Crash Alert?
- How do I tag and export a trip as "business"?
- Does Automatic Pro provide odometer or speed data?
- Why isn't my MPG matching up with the EPA estimate or my car's display?
- How can I see my check engine light history with Automatic?
- How is MPG calculated?
- Why didn't Automatic detect the light on my dashboard?
- How do I log fill ups in Automatic Pro?
- What happens if the adapter is unplugged?
- Can I move my Automatic Pro adapter from one car to another?
- Can I plug the adapter into an extension cable or a splitter?
- Does Automatic work with OnStar, Ford SYNC, or other similar systems?
- Can I use Automatic outside the United States?
- Does Automatic work as a fleet solution?