For our customers who have Roadside Assistance included as part of their of their Automatic CCA plan:
You receive complimentary membership in Drivers' Assist offered by Cross Country Motor Club and as a member, you receive emergency roadside assistance and towing coverage.
Please call 24 hour Emergency Roadside Assistance when in need at 1-844-714-9659 / TDD 1-800-747-2128 and be prepared to provide your VIN, exact location, type of assistance required, your vehicle's make/model, and license plate number. You can also print or save this card for future reference.
Our Roadside Assistance team will coordinate the exact location, car appearance, and time of arrival between yourself and towing and roadside services to make sure the right help is delivered right to you, right when you need it.
What is Covered?
Coverage is provided for road service disablements. You are covered for flat tires, dead batteries, running out of gas, or lockouts through Cross Country Motor Club, up to a maximum of $100 per event, with the frequency limits set forth in paragraph 8 of the Membership Guidelines below. Coverage includes:
- Battery Boost – If your vehicle won’t start due to a dead or weak battery.
- Flat Tire Service – If you have a flat tire, we’ll install your inflated spare.
- Fuel Delivery – If you run out of gas, an emergency supply will be delivered to you. The cost of fuel is covered up to 2 gallons.
- 24 Hour Lockout Assistance – Should you accidentally lock yourself out of your car, a locksmith will be dispatched to remedy the situation. Proper identification is required at the time of service. Members are covered for locksmith services up to $100 per incident. (Replacement key costs are the responsibility of the member.)
- Roadside Winching – Winching will rescue your vehicle if it is stuck in mud, snow or off on the side of the road. You’re covered up to $100 per occurrence.
- Tow Services and Other Service Requests If the auto service provider can’t fix the problem on the spot, we’ll arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the repair facility of your choice up to 10 miles. You are covered in full for the service when you contact us at our toll-free number on your membership card.
Membership Guidelines: Please see the terms and conditions of these services and your membership.